What is it?
Premier’s Active April is a 30 x 30 Challenge. All Victorians are encouraged to do 30 minutes of physical activity a day during April.
It's fun and it's free
Premier’s Active April is a fun and free way to get healthy and active. Registered participants receive a range of special offers including a pass to visit any participating YMCA managed centre.
For more information and to register visit www.activeapril.vic.gov.au
Events for the whole family
We have a range of family friendly classes throughout April.
-Family Flow (Yoga) - Tuesdays at 6:30pm
-Family Cycle - Wednesdays at 6:30pm
-Family Boxing - Saturday at 8:10am
-Family Kettlebell - Saturday at 4:00pm
-Family Special Forces - Sunday 11:00am
Or you can use your pass for access to our health club or other facilites such as stadium and tennis courts.
When is it?
Premier’s Active April commences 1 April and concludes 30 April each year.
YMCA 10 Visit Pass Card Terms and Conditions
- Each individual that registers for the Premier’s Active April receives a 10 visit pass to attend one of the participating YMCA centres across Victoria.
- One visit will be redeemed each time an individual visits the YMCA Centre.
- Only 10 visits can be redeemed per individual.
- Visit passes are valid at any participating YMCA managed centre listed below. Passes can only be redeemed at one centre.
- The 10 visit passes are valid for use between 1 April and 30 April 2018. Any remaining visits will expire at the conclusion of Active April on 30 April 2018.
- You agree to abide by YMCA managed Centre conditions of entry.
- Offer expires 30 April 2018.
The Premier’s Active April app
Participants can download the new iOS and Android Premier’s Active April mobile app, making it easier to track their progress on the go. It also features the Digital Active April Card giving participants easy access to all the general offers and the updated trophy cabinet.
Download the app through the App Store or Google Play
YMCA Victoria is a proud community partner of this exciting initiative as it inspires Victorians to live healthier and happier lives and enjoy the powerful benefits of physical activity.